Why is it called that?
Dr Michela De Petris
- It was conceived in November 2020 during the second COVID-19 wave.
- Quick to prepare and requires only a few ingredients
- Despite its simplicity, it brightens even the saddest moments
- It is good, healthy and gives strength and courage to face the world at its best!
Ingredients for one portion:
- dark chocolate 30 g (at least 85% cocoa)
- unsweetened oat flakes 30 g
- natural vegetable milk 40 ml (rice, oats, millet, soya, almond…)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped cocoa beans or hazelnuts or walnuts or pistachios
- grated lemon or orange peel or fresh ginger or cinnamon or turmeric or maca powder to taste.
Break up the chocolate and place it in a bowl. Heat the vegetable milk, remove it from the heat just before it boils, pour it over the chocolate and stir well to melt it completely.
Add the chia seeds, oat flakes, lemon or orange zest or ginger or cinnamon or turmeric or maca and continue stirring.
Pour the mixture into a small hinged mould or a small baking tin covered with baking paper. Level off well, garnish with the cocoa beans or chopped nuts and place in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Unmould, enjoy and…. rejoice!